I watch it too. They just started an "all-star" season a couple of weeks
ago.

Tyler posted pictures to Instagram from Alaska in late fall of 2020 that
were hashtagged #greatfoodtruckrace. Here is one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIE2Mu1DrI6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Based upon his Instagram posts, it looks like he flew to Alaska on October
26 and they were finished November 28.