This Deadline piece lists a bunch of other producers involved, plus a
couple of financiers including the vaunted CAA, so how invested Baldwin is
in it remains to be seen.

https://deadline.com/2021/10/alec-baldwin-movie-fatal-shooting-director-crew-member-dead-rust-1234860500/
 (link)

Still, that won't rule out a total scrap as Kevin suggested, given some
critics will invoke at least one of the Hexum incident, the Brandon Lee
death on "The Crow," or even the Vic Morrow death from *Twilight Zone: The
Movie*, even though it involved much-larger-scale explosives than the prop
gun.

Kevin M, to moi and Adam, Oct 22nd: