I'm curious. In the UK, Sky made a clear edit to remove the section where
Oliver talked about the death of the Queen. Although I suspect it was
removed due to cautiousness rather than anything Oliver said.

(Side note: On Thursday evening I was walking around the side of
Broadcasting House in London where audience members were queuing up to see
The News Quiz recorded for broadcast the following day in the Radio
Theatre. Although news of the Queen's death hadn't been definitively
announced at that point, I was confident that the recording would be
cancelled. A short while later after the news had broken, I returned to the
front of the building where Andy Zaltzman and the rest of the team were
leaving early. They were off to the pub. The recording had indeed being
cancelled.)

Adam