I haven’t given up on the podcast just yet. I plan to listen through the
tournament of champions and then decide.

Two things from this week’s episode: when a contestant runs a category it
will only get recognized if the clues are responded to in sequence, in any
order. Last week Chris was bouncing around the board and managed to get
correct responses to all of the clues in a category in a fragmented way.
The producers decided that would no longer be recognized as a run.

In the Q&A someone asked about the minute warning. The producers are trying
to be as flexible as possible with the time for each board and gain nothing
by leaving clues unchosen. They can edit down the interviews for time but
they have a time limit to finish a round. The one minute warning is a
producer’s call and not set to a specific time.