I don’t know if it would be that much work to track in real time who gets what
clue. You’d just need a paper copy of the printed grid to write down who
answered what clue correctly, and I kind of assume they already have someone
taking detailed notes about what clues have been played and who got them
right/wrong in case there’s a technical glitch or a discrepancy in the scoring.