McIntyre almost said as much about "1 in 3" at the top of the Monday night
show.

And I saw that there's a credit for an audience warmup guy.  It seems to me
that like the British version, there's no real audience (it was said that
the reason for "The Wheel" was that McIntyre's regular show is so dependent
on audience participation that they couldn't do it during the pandemic).
Why would they have a warmup guy for Christian Shrader's laptop (and the
same for the U.S. "The Chase," which also has a warmup man credit and I've
actually seen a video that reveals that there's no audience)?

Mark Jeffries
spotligh...@gmail.com