Goodell tries to set record straight on whether teams were told to warm up
to re-start the game, but really doesn’t.

Still seems to me that lower level league officials did give the 5 min
warning, and tell ESPN they had done it, while upper level management was
still trying to figure things out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/09/sports/football/damar-hamlin-injury-controversy.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Sent from Gmail Mobile