I managed to catch bits of the only episode not set in the present day, so I
don't think I have a firm handle on the show.  I think if you liked Davidson's
film with Judd Apatow, King of Staten Island, that Bupkis would be worth your
time.  It's mining the same semi-autobiographical material.  Edie Falco and Joe
Pesci also star as Pete's mom and grandfather.

If you weren't interested in a 2 hour semi-autobiographical Pete Davidson film,
an 8-episode series along the same lines is a hard sell.  I find his life less
interesting than his comedy, so I'm not likely to catch the rest of the show.

David

    On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 09:33:44 PM PDT, PGage <pga...@gmail.com>