“LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles prosecutors charged former “Saturday Night
Live” star Pete Davidson with reckless driving Friday, three months after
authorities said he crashed into a Beverly Hills home.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office filed one misdemeanor
count of reckless driving against the actor and writer but did not release
details about the March 4 collision in Beverly Hills.“

https://apnews.com/article/1e6e21df18668bfbb2cf5a61e6ac4534

On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 at 10:22 PM 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV <
tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I managed to catch bits of the only episode not set in the present day, so
> I don't think I have a firm handle on the show.  I think if you liked
> Davidson's film with Judd Apatow, King of Staten Island, that Bupkis would
> be worth your time.  It's mining the same semi-autobiographical material.
> Edie Falco and Joe Pesci also star as Pete's mom and grandfather.
>
> If you weren't interested in a 2 hour semi-autobiographical Pete Davidson
> film, an 8-episode series along the same lines is a hard sell.  I find his
> life less interesting than his comedy, so I'm not likely to catch the rest
> of the show.
>
> David
>
> On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 09:33:44 PM PDT, PGage <pga...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> I already have Peacock, and even so have not cared enough about Bupkis to
> watch it. Would you recommend checking it out?
>
> On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 at 9:01 PM 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV <
> tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I noticed that my local (Sacramento) NBC affiliate was running Bupkis late
> Saturday night/really early Sunday morning.
>
> Best,
> David

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/2144173718.1519810.1686547327248%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/2144173718.1519810.1686547327248%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>