Perhaps, but guilty of what? The article seems to suggest they have new
evidence to support the original charge of involuntary manslaughter.
Originally the focus was on whether Baldwin just cocked the hammer (as he
claimed) or pulled the trigger. Early tests suggested the gun could have
gone off without pulling the trigger, but now apparently new evidence
indicates fir gun to have fired the trigger had to be pulled. None of that
relates to negligence regarding safety protocols on set. Those issues seem
to be the subject of civil litigation.

Sent from Gmail Mobile