The names I recognized off the top of my head (along with Simmons, Wolfhard,
and Batiste): Cooper Hoffman is the son of Philip Seymour Hoffman (and was in
"Licorice Pizza"); Rachel Sennott starred in and co-wrote an R-rated comedy
called "Bottoms" that I really liked last year; Lamorne Morris was just in the
most recent season of "Fargo"; Nicholas Braun has been in a ton of stuff
including "Succession"; Kaia Gerber is Cindy Crawford's daughter (and was also
in "Bottoms").