> On 2 Jul 2016, at 23:42, Adi Roiban <a...@roiban.ro> wrote:
>
> With this change, Buildbot should have a closer behavior to Travis-CI. That
> is, it will automatically start the builders and will report the build
> results in GitHub PR.

I spotted this in action today before I’d read this list post, so I just want
to say: thanks so much for this Adi! This is one of those little changes that
makes life a great deal nicer for me as a reviewer *and* contributor: not
needing to do the dance with forcing the buildbots to run is really excellent.

Cory