Thanks for the update!  For those of us doing current development with the
API, will the current version be kept around for a while (as a legacy
version I guess) so that we may continue development as the new API is being
rolled out?  Or will it be a cut-over situation when the new API is
released?  I understand that eventually the current API version will be
retired... but looking for guidance in the short-term.

Thanks,
-Chad