The main thing that's changing with the new release of the API is the
URL scheme.  We're cleaning things up, moving things around, making
the whole thing more RESTful.  I'll confer with @mzsanford and see
about sharing our proposed set of URLs/methods.

Generally, though, we're still the same service and we've still got
the same data to share with API clients, so the actual response
formats themselves should change very little, save some new attributes
popping up.  Our main goal is moving the API onto a high-performance
app server and optimizing such that we no longer have to burden all
but the most aggressive clients with rate limiting.