> sheesh, sorry. I posted this before noon (california time). not sure
> why it took like four hours to appear. SAMF. I guess. I live like 15
> minutes from google, figure it would be faster. (ok, teasing.)

It's because people who are new, or considered new due to few posts, are
automatically put in the moderation queue. There are several of us, but
obviously this is a fairly busy group and we might not get to a message
immediately as it arrives (or be immediately able to promote a subscriber
to non-moderated). This group gets a lot of spam, which I'm sure people are
delighted not to be seeing anymore.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * [EMAIL PROTECTED]