> In the mean time, can you give us some kind of heads up (ideally a
> couple days warning or something) if you are planning to make a change
> that could, as soon as it goes live, break an app?  So we can try to
> be ready for it when you flip the switch :)

But they *do* do this. Stuff slips through, but the API staff has been
trying to keep ahead of future compatibility breaks, even with aggressive
subject lines line "INCOMPATIBILITY WARNING: x", at least from my
third-party I-don't-work-for-Twitter perspective.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart. Now what? ----------------