Hi.

I guess this feature was added a week ago. Thanks!

I'm having a bit of trouble with it though. I tried the url
http://twitter.com/home?status=test&source=isitfunnytodaycom (my
source paramter was approved over 48 hours ago) and my post is still
'from web'. I also tried using the source parameter twitterific, which
also showed up as 'from web'. Is feature not deployed yet?