Okay so the API is open source....anyone know where supporting
documentation exists?  Is it ascribed to the GNU general or lesser
general public license? NO?  Then how can we create commercial apps
without worrying about twitter suing us ;->

There needs to be some documentation about how the API is open source
and can be used for commercial development.  And no, the API wiki
pages and generic terms of service don't reflect anything beyond the
fact that it is open source.

Can anyone help?

Also on the naming convention side of things, what stops us from
calling our app "ABC Twitter".  Twitter doesn't seem to care about
"Twitterific" or "Twitterilicious" etc.  Are there any restrictions on
the name for your 3rd party app?

Thanks