And the first bugs is …

That some of you are not seeing the new "Connections" tab. It looks like a minor bug in the code that does the beta access check (which was new, never done a closed beta before). We're working on a fix now and will send it out with tomorrows morning deploy. I'll update the list once it's out.

Sorry about that;
  — Matt Sanford