Hi there,

The cache issue is such that if any other user has requested luomat (for example) and had notifications turned on you would see true. If they had it turned off, you would see false. It is a cache cross-population bug where every person looking at luomat sees the following and notification values of the person who triggered the cache population, not themselves. I'm not totally sure it's the cause but it seems the most likely. I just cleared the cache for your two example users, did that change things at all?

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford