I'm having the same issue..I have my notifications turned on in
Twitter, but
http://twitter.com/users/show/allenweiss

shows that notifications are false.  I've checked this out with other
accounts I know have notifications turned on and it sometimes returns
true and sometimes false.

Any ideas what might be going on?  Thanks