Dude, I think it is you who needs to chill... srsly.

I love the bomb.  I've wanted the bomb for a long time, a lot of us have.

Having an open discussion on an interesting topic does not mean we are
all running around like chickens with our heads cut off.  Without this
thread I may never have thought of storing the tokens in a browser
cookie.  So, thank you for that suggestion.  Whether you meant to or
not, you may have actually contributed positively to this thread :)

-Chad