On 3/3/09 4:13 PM, Alex Payne wrote:
That would definitely require us to weigh our current knowledge of
Thrift vs Protocol Buffers. I'll think about it.

Alternatively, returning responses from Twitter's API encoded with Thrift would be great, too. Publish the structure definition files and add support for .thrift on URLs instead of .xml or .json.

Presumably, if you already pass data structures around encoded as Thrift internally, simply passing them along as the HTTP response shouldn't be a tremendous effort, yes?

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/