Hi all,

Resurrecting an old thread in order to kill it, or at least wound it. We just deployed a /friendships/add page that is the opposite of / blocks/confirm. Check out http://twitter.com/friendships/add/mzsanford for an example. There are upcoming plans to build out that page some more, so don't everyone reply at once about what's not on there ;). Since this isn't the highest priority change being discussed I wanted to get a minimal version out so people could use it while we talk it over.

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford / @mzsanford