Well, on my site I'll say something like "If you're logged in to
Twitter already, click here to log in." It works the same way as with
OpenID.

If they aren't logged into Twitter, they're prompted for their
username and password at Twitter's site. Then they're taken straight
back to mine.

If they want to log in as another user, they have to log out of
Twitter - the same way I have to log out of Google to use a different
OpenID account.