> Let's please keep this list focused on developers working with/on the
> twitter api... other uses, like the promotion of application or looking for
> help with alpha testing of applications is not appropriate (though we can
> sympathize with the problem).

RE: doug's question about making 'basic information more accessible"... it's
pretty accessible, and simple, and I think nicely summarized on one page
(albeit a _large_ page) ... and sometime RTFM is the right response ...
 careful of bloating the help so that it becomes unreadably large...

cheers!
jeffrey
http://www.jeffrey-greenberg.com