Thank you both!

I tried not to sound threatening, just desparate! I've been searching
unsuccessfully for a week now! Found lost of great apps for pulling
your own feed, but not the friends time line! Great links Matt! Thank
you!

Chad, it appears Mr.Peter Denton has updated the file! That is exactly
what I was looking for! I think earlier it just had a single user
feed! I will try this out tonight!

Thanks for all the help! Didn't mean to be a pest!