Hi all,

Anyone having the problem please add a comment to the Google Code issue [1]. Please include the following if possible:

1. What language, library and version are you using?
  » For Example: Ruby oauth gem v0.2.7, or PHP oauth-php r50

2. What application is this for?
  » For Example: http://twitter.com/oauth_clients/details/104

3. This is the hardest one but hopefully a few people can provide it: What was the string passed into the signature method, and what was the resulting signature? » For Example: Input was 'POST&http…status=%E3%81%82' (please don't abbreviate it, this is what I'll use to compare) and the signature was '123454tfsdfY346rdfvs' » Side note: %E3%81%82 is the correct URL encoding of あ [2], Julio was thinking of HTML encoding.

We updated our OAuth gem because it incorrectly handled non-ascii characters and either this new version has a bug (possible) or the bug in the old version also exists in other libraries (also possible, since many of these are based on the same example code). At this point I'm trying to figure out which one matches the spec and then we can make it work from there.

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford

[1] - http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=433
[2] - http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/3042/index.htm