I actually miss read djMix and just saw "authorize" and not "authenticate".
That being said when I was testing oauth/authenticate a few days ago I used
the *exact* same code for both oauth/authorize and oauth/authenticate and
both worked implying a return of a request token. It is possible that I was
not paying attention and was using access tokens from an older session
though. I'll double check later tonight.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | http://the.hackerconundrum.com
Hacker | http://abrah.am | http://twitter.com/abraham