I believe this flow is not secure (or not "as" secure) because that
URL that is "transmitted" via the browser is permanently reusable by
anyone to login to my service as that twitter user.  In the
authorization flow, I don't believe any such URL ever goes through the
browser.

So basically I think the Twitter folks need to change the last step in
the flow to be an exchange of a request token to the original access
token by the app on the backend...