Hi Nick,

I am linguist currently working on Twitter. I would be very interested
in using the corpus that you mention you have created.

I work in the area of Systemic Functional Linguistics and am looking
at how people use language to affiliate on Twitter. At the moment I am
working with a corpus of approx 45000 tweets (so rather small).

many thanks,
Michele