Your application's IP-based whitelisting will apply to all calls
originating from the IP address. This includes unauthenticated and
authenticated methods, regardless of user. Additionally, your
application's authenticated calls made on behalf of a user will not
count toward their 100 credits elsewhere.

@dougw

--
Sent from my mobile device

Doug Williams