On 4/27/09 11:25 AM, Matt Sanford wrote:
This is why we added the X-RateLimit-* headers, so you can check the
status on the actual calls you perform and not need to make another
call. Those should tell you your current limit when calling the ids method.

OK, I know what's on the wiki re: rate limit policy, but what I'm actually observing appears to contradict it.

Many of the requests coming back are showing that the limit is 100 for each user, but I thought my IP was whitelisted, which the wiki says should take precedence over the user's rate limit.

So, what is the policy? Perhaps it's just my Twitter ID @dossy that's been whitelisted, but not my IP? How could I confirm this?

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/