On 4/27/09 12:23 PM, Matt Sanford wrote:
     I can say from experience the last 5 or so people who re-submitted
were in the access logs with an IP they swore they were not using. Is it
at all possible you're accessing via a 2nd interface on the same machine
or via NAT? We could have it recorded incorrectly, or have a bug, but
the last 5 were all unknown NAT issues so that might be something you
can check while you wait on us to confirm.

While it's entirely possible, I hope that's not happening. All of my requests should be coming from 96.56.31.42.

Network-side packet captures show the source IP as being 96.56.31.42. I suspect my IP whitelisting either never happened (bizarre!) or recently disappeared, or something else.

Or, maybe my ISP is doing some funky NAT upstream from me. I don't think so, though.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/