Hi Paul,

Dossy is correct on both counts. The 500 is not the ideal response and we're working on fixing those error messages where we can. If you can provide the request/response headers, and the response body as well, it might help me improve the error messaging. I understand if you don't want to send it to the whole list … feel free to send it to me directly.

Thanks;
 – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
     Twitter Dev