The email notifications for new followers used to come from (From:)

Twitter <nore...@twitter.com>

then it changed to

Twitter <twitter-follow-emailname=domain....@postmaster.twitter.com>

then it changed to

Twitter <nore...@twitter.com>

again.

Every time you do this, every single person using TwitReport has to
change their filters, and I spend 2 weeks, at least, explaining to
people why it stopped working, and some number of people probably
assume that things are broken on my end and stop using it altogether.

I'm not making a dime off of this project (nor do I want to), it's
something that I'm doing to make Twitter a bit nicer to use, but
having something as basic as this change twice and break the entire
thing is a bit of a pain in the ass and a not-insignificant waste of
time.

So I hope that y'all will keep this one, since you've liked it enough
to use it twice now :-)

THAT SAID, I'm glad that the *format* of the notifications has
improved. I certainly think that is the right way to go.

- TjL