*sigh*

Seriously? I've already started telling people to change their filters
and now they're going to break *again*.

This is why daddy drinks.

All kidding aside, I don't understand how a change like this gets
pushed out without the left hand knowing WTF the right hand is doing —
which is what it looks like (from an outsider's perspective) happened.

IMO/FWIW: You've gotten too big to make these sorts of changes without
more consideration and communication. It makes me look bad as a
developer, and it makes Twitter look bad.

The irony is that you're a company built around communication.

TjL