From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Kinlan
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 9:44 AM
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: Send @replies/mentions via SMS?

Hi,

Just to let you know, I developed www.twe2.com exactly for this purpose.
However, we have just been blocked by our SMS provider.

It is a shame really because we sent 2 million SMS's to the Twitter community,

Paul

2009/5/11 Arik Fraimovich <arik...@gmail.com>

Someone already developed an application that forwards mentions to DM
(see here: http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Application-Ideas).

When I tried it, it didn't work that good, but I think he did some
changes since then.