Hi,

I'm doing a project that deals specifically with P Diddy (twitter.com/
iamdiddy). When I do a search, no tweets newer than May 6th show up.
However, looking at his timeline, more recent tweets exist. This isn't
a problem with my tweets (twitter.com/robseward). Also, it appears
search is not returning accurate results for other celebrities online.
Does anyone know what's going on here? Is the problem isolated to
users with a high number of followers or is it something non celebrity-
related. Some examples below:

P Diddy:
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=from%3Aiamdiddy
http://twitter.com/iamdiddy

Ashton Kutcher:
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=from%3Aaplusk
http://twitter.com/aplusk

Shaq:
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=from=THE_REAL_SHAQ
twitter.com/THE_REAL_SHAQ

Me (not a celebrity. Accurate search results).
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=+from%3Arobseward
twitter.com/robseward

Rob