I just have to double check this but are you absolutely certain the status
is getting posted? If you are posting with the same text as the previous
status it gets discarded. Double check the timestamp of the last post.
Sorry. Had to ask the "is it plugged in question".

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 17:01, Yazmin <ywick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you. I'm not even sure what to do with that. I'm looking at this
> class and there are no other curl requests getting executed but the
> ones I posted. (Obviously that must not be the case since we *know*
> that a successful updated returns 200, but right now I'm just not
> seeing it where this class would be going to execute another curl
> command.)
>
> I'm going to take a break and see what I can see when I next pick this
> up.
>
> On May 12, 5:36 pm, Abraham Williams <4bra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well this leads me to believe that the var_dumps are somehow getting
> called
> > on a curl request other then the one posting the status update.
> > CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE should only return int(200) when an update is
> successful.
> >

> > On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 15:49, Yazmin <ywick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > That returned:
> >
> > > int(0)
> >
> > > I also checked the Twitter account and I see the new status updated.

> twitter.comand

> user's

> addition of

> > > right?

> > > should

> > --
> > Abraham Williams |http://the.hackerconundrum.com
> > Hacker |http://abrah.am|http://twitter.com/abraham
> > Web608 | Community Evangelist |http://web608.org
> > This email is: [ ] blogable [x] ask first [ ] private.
> > Sent from Madison, Wisconsin, United States

--
Abraham Williams | http://the.hackerconundrum.com
Hacker | http://abrah.am | http://twitter.com/abraham
Web608 | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org
This email is: [ ] blogable [x] ask first [ ] private.
Sent from Madison, WI, United States