On 5/30/09 3:46 PM, David W wrote:
[... David asks about bulk resolving of Twitter user IDs to screen_name ...]

I don't know what the Twitter TOS says, but I've got a sizable cache of (reasonably fresh) Twitter user data thanks to Twitter Karma.

Would it be a Twitter TOS violation for me to publish an API to allow bulk resolution of IDs to screen_name? Is this something that folks would use if I made it available?

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/