I think it's pretty lousy that this change was pushed with no warning
at all. It's discouraging when you see that your app is failing after
it had been working just fine with no code change. I didn't even know
my app was broken until I attempted to use it. Now if I want this
thing to work, I have to spend time to fix an app that was fine and I
hadn't worked on in a while. And then what happens two weeks from now?
You're going to issue another oauth update that breaks my app again?
Well guess what. I'm not fixing it, and I'm not developing on your api
anymore. Bad form. And for the record I wrote the oauth implementation
I'm using myself and I do not send a oauth_callback=oob parameter.

I have got better things to do than deal with this. I should have just
gone with http auth instead of willingly submitted myself to the
continued abuse you subject on conscientious developers who went with
oauth.