Matt mentioned this was coming May 28 [1]. Most of the problems we
have hear of came from the fact that the Ruby OAuth library sent a
oauth_callback parameter without the knowledge of the developer.

Regardless, we are certainly sorry to see you go. Please feel free to
email us [2] if you have any parting suggestions.

1.
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/1c48fedf4ae7ed52/5ac22db230c7a95a?lnk=gst&q=oauth+pin#5ac22db230c7a95a
2. http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Support

Thanks,