I have read that document. Like I said in my initial post - I have
read the tutorials and FAQs.

Furthermore - I have converted a C# Class that utilises OAuth C# Base
Class to VB.NET without a hitch.

It works just fine - the only problem is that it is reaching a Login
prompt that is asking for credentials that I do not have.

A. Williams - did you even read my last post? I find it highly
ignorant of you to refer me to the guide when I have successfully
authenticated the OAuth procedure.

That said, will anyone who cares to read my posts reply with some
thing that is relevant and makes sense?

I have given all the URL's needed - the parameters I am passing to
Twitters oauth page - and I am getting a LOGIN PROMPT.

Read my previous posts for more information.

Kind regards,

Obrzut