Show me these killer companies doing great NLP with social networks. I
find the ones that are doing stuff right now themselves are far behind
the curve and not really pushing stuff to the edge. They are often
marketing companies that have hired one NLP guy (and underpaid them)
and are just pushing the marketing side. I have yet to see anything
truly revolutionary come from most of these monitoring companies yet
and they are all too narrow focused. Plus, none of them have the VC
funding to really expand and grow (and not many people are getting new
funding these days)

-David