From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of lukeMV
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 10:34 AM
To: Twitter Development Talk
Subject: [twitter-dev] Filter Profanity

I have a few questions:

I am using API to publish my search query onto a web page. Because the
web site is a public site, I don't want profanity. I found that I can
eliminate certain words with the "-"... but I also found that my API
stops working if I have too many queries... is there a simple query
that will block variations of a word. For example:

-duck (I want to block "duck")

is there something I can type (for example -{duck}) that blocks:
ducker, ducking, duckeroo, unduckingbelieveable etc?

Thanks!!!!