> Part of it is DDOS response, part of it is API issues... as one of the
> updates most recently noted with the "known issues" list.
> And, by the way, if you're a deckhand on a submarine going down, you
> think you would go to a movie because it's your time off, or do
> whatever you can to help out?

If the API is down because of the DDoS pounding on ops, then it doesn't matter
what the API devs are doing or not doing: it's not going out. I'm not sure
if you mean that the API devs should be working on the network problem, but
where I came from, crossing the discipline streams usually turns out to be
staggeringly unhelpful. I didn't tell the network guys how to run their
infrastructure, and they didn't tell me how to run my servers.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- "Use gun kata for fun! Because you worth it!" ------------------------------