On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 6:11 PM, catcalls <g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Oh - you really think that, eh? So how does RFC POST work again?
>
> Are you really this thick?
>
> I tried %20 too - it fails. Nothing works because the DLL that
> Rackovic wrote is rubbish.

If my DLL is rubbish, then how does this work:

using Twitter.API;
using OAuth;
using System;
using System.Net;
using System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates;

public class NoCheckCertificatePolicy : ICertificatePolicy
{
    public bool CheckValidationResult (ServicePoint a, X509Certificate b,
WebRequest c, int d)
    {
            return true;
    }
}

class Test
{
static void Main (string[] args)
{
ServicePointManager.CertificatePolicy = new NoCheckCertificatePolicy ();
//Twitter.API.Preferences.Service.SupportsSSL = false;
Twitter.API.Preferences.Authentication.OAuthAuthorizer = new OAuth.Twitter
("myConsumerKey", "myConsumerSecret");
Twitter.API.Preferences.Debugging = true;
Twitter.API.Preferences.Authentication.OAuthAuthorizer.Debugging = true;
Console.WriteLine
(Twitter.API.Preferences.Authentication.OAuthAuthorizer.GetAuthorizationLink
());
string pin = Console.ReadLine ();
if (Twitter.API.Preferences.Authentication.OAuthAuthorizer.GetAccessToken
(int.Parse (pin)))
Twitter.API.REST.Statuses.Update ("Testing status updates.", 0);
}
}

That produced this tweet without any issues:
http://twitter.com/bojanrajkovic/status/3295247812