Rajkovic,

That is version 0.3 - I'm using 0.1!

I cannot use 0,3 - as for log4net - isn't that a Linux thing? I'm
coding under Visual Studio in XP.

I googled log4net - and Apache links came up? What the hell?

Also, I tried using Twitter.API.Authentication.GetAccessToken and it
fails.

Then I tried modifying my code further to use
Twitter.API.Authentication.GetAuthorisationLink() and it gives a 401.

So, basically, the DLL version 0.1 should be trashed. I know version
0.3 works like you said but I do not have the files required to use
it.

Overall, this has been a disappointing evening. I've spent the last
three days coding this app using Rajkovic's DLL and got the search to
work, follow to work, and update to work. Then I find I cannot post a
update with spaces!?

I mean, c'mon!

Oh, I also imported system.web and encoded the Hi Carla string with
and without the  + sign. No luck.

So, basically, I'm looking now for a working DLL for Visual Basic Net
2005.

Any suggestions?