Thanks Ryan, but unfortunately that does not help me. It does not tell
my users that most, if not all calls to the API are being rejected
with connection refused. In other words, from my perspective, the API
is completely down / inoperative / unresponsive.

My issue has nothing to do with OAuth.

Dewald